Search This Blog

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Lookin Good Ladies!

 Anne Hathaway has that unique beauty to her. When I first heard she cut her hair I was a bit worried but after seeing her new hair I wondered why she hadn't done it sooner. She looks so cute and chic, I still remember seeing Princess Diaries for the first time and saying how pretty she was. 
 Glamor. Kylie Minogue looks great even in the rain. When It rains I hate to get dressed because its cold, wet and I'm just going to be wearing a rain coat anyways. Props to Kylie!
 I cannot get enough of Miley's style. One day she's got the rocker grunge look and the next she's all girly chic. She is one of my favorite style icons. I'm not that big of a Miley fan but the girl has great taste!
Reese Witherspoon is one of America's Sweethearts. She always has that cute girly look. This dress is adorable! Purple is my favorite color and an obsession of mine besides studs and spikes is animal prints. I'm luvin the ruffles and black waist band. I would wear this!

No comments:

Post a Comment